INCREASE YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC FOR FREE

INTRODUCTION:

Hey guys welcome back in this new article of learn blogging 92. We are talking about how to increase your blog traffic for free to you site a little disclaimer.

DISCLAIMER:

I’ve never paid for traffic. That doesn’t means there’s anything wrong with it.

I just know that a lot of my students come as bloggers on a budget you know we’re all trying to get our blog up and running and we don’t quite have consistent revenue yet so we’re not able to buy FACEBOOK ads or PINTEREST ads otherwise you know whatever else is out there.

TIP 1:

I recommend you doing and something that. I didn’t do for the longest time was to make sure that each one of your blog posts and your blog pages and everything else that you simply put out there on the internet is SEO friendly using the proper keywords can really help boost your appearance and search results. So if you’re got the proper keyword and somebody goes and looks for it and you’re one of the most popular sites you’re more likely to appear up at the top.

Because what percentage folks really go check out the second page of their Google results. I don’t the quickest thanks to find the proper keywords for your blog post is simply to use Google keyword planner. It’s really easy to use it doesn’t cost you anything and it’ll kind of give you insight into what people are searching for and how can help boost your blog posts in search results.

TIP 2:

I definitely recommend you hosting some webinars are so scary. I get it . When I started doing webinar I was really nervous. I was overwhelmed by the thought of getting to be live and other people seeing me and having of these people relying on me but here’s the deal blogging has changed a lot in the post couple. You know five 10 years.

I would say certainly and we are slowly moving our way forwards building a closer relationship with our readers through something other than a typical blog spot webinars don’t have to be really long the only thing they have to be is jam-packed with useful information. If you’ve got a product knock your socks off go ahead and sell it but the whole purpose of webinar is to really connect with your readers on a deeper level that.

You can’t do in a blog post. I sit behind a computer. I write out a blog post and that i schedule it. I’m not actually sitting down at the same time with everyone answering questions live. When you do that people got to know you a little bit better and i9t help them remember you in the sea of thousands and thousands of bloggers out there it helps you know show your authoring on a certain ,subject.

And it also helps you gain their trust by you recognize teaching them a couple of things then also going to know them on a deeper level tip.

TIP 3:


                I recommend guest position for someone in a similar niche raise your hand if you made the mistake of guest posting for somebody who is in a niche that had nothing to do with yours totally that was me absolutely not only did I guess pose once or twice or three times but like we’re talking to handful times it was really bad and that i wasn’t thinking clearly.

I just kept thinking oh everybody’s telling me I got a guest post I got a get out there and guest post but that wasn’t good enough. I needed to guest post for somebody who’s in a similar niche and had a similar audience. If you don’t do this what happens is this new audience read your blog post may be thinks you’re great.

I hope and then pops on over to your site but they’re not necessarily interested in you category they were interested in the original category of you know what ever blog they were reading it can be a lot of harder to convert them into your new fans. If you know maybe they’re not interested in your subject tips.

TIP 4:

Now the time of next tip is number four and the final tip this article is to routinely post on social media. I made the mistake in the past and I’ve seen a lot of bloggers do it where we get so excited so pumped we post and then we get burned out so quickly and we just stop posting on social media this isn’t a good thing it doesn’t make you look to a post a lot and disappear for a while take my word for it.

What I recommend doing and what I wish I had done a long time ago is just choosing one or two social media platforms and then rocking it like a boss. You can use a social media scheduling platforms like buffer or hoot suite they have a couple of free plans and that’s always great because it can you know free up a little bit of your time.


FINAL TAKE AWAY:

All of these tips which I recommend you I hope you will do like them and please give me response via comment If you like this please share it with your friends and family member which want to do blogging in 2020 and 2021 years. This is to hard but you can do it this not very difficult but you need do hard work.